Start a new topic
Answered

How to hook up a 650UA to 2005 Honda Accord

Need to know how to hook the car wiring harness to radio. I thought I had it hooked up right but can't get speakers to work

Best Answer

Hello Kevin Wright,

I would recommend purchasing a vehicle specific adapter wiring harness from a Best Buy or a professional installation facility in your area. There are various after market companies like Metra and Scosche who product these vehicle specific adapters that can make the installation much easier and professional. We do always recommend having our units professionally installed if there are any issues you may have with installing any of our products.

1 Comment

Answer

Hello Kevin Wright,

I would recommend purchasing a vehicle specific adapter wiring harness from a Best Buy or a professional installation facility in your area. There are various after market companies like Metra and Scosche who product these vehicle specific adapters that can make the installation much easier and professional. We do always recommend having our units professionally installed if there are any issues you may have with installing any of our products.

Login or Signup to post a comment