Start a new topic
Answered

Nyne Bass

Does anyone know how to disassemble a Nyne bass?  I can get the sides off but do not know how to separate the housing.

Best Answer
Hello.

As the manufacturer, we cannot provide that information. If you are experiencing an issue with one of our models, we will need to setup a return authorization. Once we receive the unit, we will repair, or replace this unit to ensure you receive a fully functional system.

Answer
Hello.

As the manufacturer, we cannot provide that information. If you are experiencing an issue with one of our models, we will need to setup a return authorization. Once we receive the unit, we will repair, or replace this unit to ensure you receive a fully functional system.

Good evening all. About to purchase NYNE Bass on Amazon. Only negative reviews are around customer service from manufacturer (customers cannot contact) . Looking for any input before i pull the trigger. Thanks

my nyne bass can't charge
My NYNE Bass will not play above barely audible level no matter how much I turn up volume. It wasn't dropped, and nothing caused any sort of damage to it when it stopped working. The only way to hear it playing is by putting my ear up to the speaker. I'm within warranty range and just need to know how to send it back.
I can't get my nyne bass to pair. Blue light does not come on. Is there a way to reset it?
Same here my nyne bass will not charge and is difficult to get on
can't get my nyne bass to pair. Blue light does not come on. Is there a way to reset it?

To reset Nyne Bass  - tap to turn on(don't hold it down) and then hold down the phone logo button for 10 seconds.....turn off( a tap will do) then tap to turn on and try the pairing....this worked for me when changing to a different iphone as a source.  Good Luck

my nyne bass pro will not turn on.

My Nyne Bass won't turn on and if it does, it only stays on for a few minutes then shuts off. When the charger is plugged up, the light flashes from green to white. I REALLY like this product and would like to get it fixed.

A support ticket was created for you,  please revisit your ticket for more information.

I can't get my nyne bass pro to turn on and pair. I followed the instructions to disconnect the power for 15 minutes, nothing; then 1 hour, nothing, 2 hours, nothing; overnight, nothing. I tried the suggestions above, nothing. It worked great for a few months. Now the power light is red, the unit won't turn on or pair. Help!

Login or Signup to post a comment