Start a new topic

Wiring harness

Need wiring harnesses for BV99821

2 people have this question

What does the blue wire that says audio antenna b+ hook to? Got the antenna wire that came with the unit plugged in but won't pick up any fm stations. Picks up am pulled the bike outside the garage but still no fm stations.

1 person likes this

my audio 508uab I bought from amazon didn't come with a harness. can I buy one here

Where can I buy the pin connectors for the back of the car stereo my dog chew both of them up and neither one of them are any good and I can't find them to buy anywhere I think the power one is a 16 pin and the RCA one is a 14 pin I believe

Hello Timothy.baker20,

I can create a Sales Order, but to cover the cost of the part we require the following:

Your full name Shipping address Proof of purchase (Receipt or Confirmation Email) Provide a picture of the actual part, or where the part connects to ensure we provide the correct replacement.

Once you provide the listed information, I will send you an email with the completed sales order.

*Under the Manufactures Warranty you are entitled to a one-time warranty replacement .*

Francisco Ramos

Technical Support Agent

Technical Services Department

BOSS International Group

Login or Signup to post a comment